My new life purpose isn't only alive and breathing, but well communicated in my past job interviews and documented in my career blogs. At first, I did kind of felt weird and crazy, but as I went on following my intuition and passion... I instantly recognized that inside of me, there's this inspired energy that naturally comes out of me and made me glow when I was triggered by character questions like, "Why am I different?" or "What makes me stand out from the rest?" Being self-assured of who I am and confident to know what my true passion and life purpose is, this cliche made me open up the vulnerable side of me. Just being able to express my mind is the most liberating thing in the world.
After acquiring several habits over the years that strengthened my values and character and protected my thoughts and belief system, I've come to a decision that I can truly be in charge of my destiny. Without hesitation, I seriously dared to think I can change the world.... Then, I started to see things differently. I desired to think and do things differently. I no longer want to be average. I'm no longer fond of rules that will limit me. I no longer care if people will agree or disagree with me. I was constantly connecting the dots, and I have to keep looking... I should not stop. I can't be ignored.... This is in my mind every day. I feel it in every level of my being and emotion... No one can ever take this away from me.
One day this week, I had this overwhelming feeling and I was talking myself out of this craziness in my head. Am I ok? What is going on with my brain, so on and so forth.... So, in the essence of me un-thinking my thoughts and insulting my intuitive nature, I googled and typed the phrase "crazy thinking differently" (as that was my strong feeling of myself that moment).... To my surprise, I did not expect to see this video to be first in the list.
I'm no Steve Jobs, but he inspired me to remain foolish... to keep thinking what I'm thinking differently. So... I think I can change the world. That is my intention and opportunities come to me to make this into reality.
1 comment:
Think Different
(Apple Computer Ad Campaign)
Here’s to the crazy ones.
The misfits.
The rebels.
The troublemakers.
The round pegs in the square holes.
The ones who see things differently. They’re not fond of rules.
And they have no respect for the status quo. You can praise them, disagree with them, quote them,
disbelieve them, glorify or vilify them.
About the only thing you can’t do is ignore them.
Because they change things.
They invent. They imagine. They heal.
They explore. They create. They inspire.
They push the human race forward.
Maybe they have to be crazy.
How else can you stare at an empty canvas and see a work of art?
Or sit in silence and hear a song that’s never been written?
Or gaze at a red planet and see a laboratory on wheels?
We make tools for these kinds of people.
While some see them as the crazy ones,
we see genius.
Because the people who are crazy enough to think
they can change the world, are the ones who do.
Post a Comment