Monday, January 3, 2011

2010 My Year of Gratitude

Today, I appreciate being able to write. I lost my voice, literally, and it's frustrating to even answer my phone because I just whisper.... Good that there's texting, Facebook, and of course, blogging - at least I can still communicate and reach out to the world. How I lost my voice? Long story at our friend's New Year's Eve party!

2010 has brought me so many lessons learned, faced many fears and endured different challenges... But in return, I became wiser and I have discovered so many of my strengths, and most especially, I have received many countless blessings with my new found life lived with the power of gratitude. As a result of this life-changing decision, so many of my dreams were fulfilled in 2010.

If there's one powerful thing I can share to anybody who's reading this: STOP COMPLAINING AND BE GRATEFUL in everything you do and don't do, in everything you have and don't have - everyday. Things and situation suddenly turns into positive when you are grateful. This is one major ATTITUDE makeover I did for 2010 - I do not complain anymore. Continuing to 2011, I choose to stay positive, be happy and be grateful everyday, and continue to expect abundance in my life. God is good, always.

A year-ender homemade video is here to cheer you on! Our super kulit na Christmas Day video opening gifts and surprises with our Chipmunk voices and music by Black Eyed Peas!

No comments:

Subscribe Now: Feed Icon