Tuesday, July 7, 2009

Michael Jackson, You are not alone....

I still could not believe that Michael Jackson has passed away as I watch his memorial service on TV this evening. I truly grieved with my broken heart today and I will not deny it that I'm actually writing back in my blog (after a long hibernation) with such intense emotion, for one artist whose songs shaped my youth with his positive messages. Michael Jackson is the only American singer I know as a child. For many years, I have collected his music DVDs and concert videos as I enjoy seeing him sing and dance. I am one of those people who did not really care about his scandals, but I truly admired him as a singer and performer. He will be missed and he will remain alive singing and dancing in my heart.

Here's one of my most favorite Michael Jackson songs and video, as I finally say goodbye to him... I will be remembering him forever with much love and adoration... Michael, You are not alone, I am here with you. Though we're far apart, you're forever in my heart...

No comments:

Subscribe Now: Feed Icon