Wednesday, July 8, 2009

Rising Back from the Dead

So it's Michael Jackson's death that made me rise again from the dead moments here in my blog.

Here's what really happened: I HAD A REAL TASTE LIFE!!

I took a vacation, ramped on the beach, and met my Peninsula friends. Then got busy again with work. Been getting fat and getting thin every other moody day. Hosted a pageant. Went to a lot fun parties and met new people. Went dancing with friends. Painted our basement. Drunk a tube of tanning lotion. Laughed out loud. Sung my heart out. Kicked some butt.

The highlight of my long hibernation, believe it or not, is my obsession of Adam Lambert (American Idol runner up). I was shocked and crushed when he did not win!! It took me weeks to heal my broken heart. I know, that was like so dumb of me. So what if he's gay? For me, he's talented and hot and sexy and beautiful...

Please allow me to celebrate another moment with my American Idol Adam Lambert. Here's my favorite performance - "If I Can't Have You, Adam Lambert, I don't want nobody baby".....

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Galeng naman ng blog ni Cza!

Subscribe Now: Feed Icon