It felt cool for a minute, but I was sweating out of embarrasment on my way home... because I thought that was HOT!
The most important story I will ever tell is the story I tell to myself about myself. This story creates my reality and moves my life towards my passion and purpose.
Thursday, April 23, 2009
My BLAH Moment of the Day - Marilyn Monroe
So, I was sooo excited this week for the warmer weather! Finally, I could wear my favorite skirts and shoes! Everything was going great for me! I had my SPF 70 on... the sun was out... I was smiling as I walk to my car... breathing the fresh air.... digging in my purse to find my stupid car key... until the wind blew up my skirt! And OMG!!! I was freakin' Marilyn Monroe for a moment....
It felt cool for a minute, but I was sweating out of embarrasment on my way home... because I thought that was HOT!
It felt cool for a minute, but I was sweating out of embarrasment on my way home... because I thought that was HOT!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment