Monday, April 13, 2009

The Hannah Montana in Me

I personally related to Hannah Montana in her new movie that I watched today.

When I was updating the new layout of all my blogs to create my own brand and identity in the bloggers' world, I felt that I have finally reached the point that I've become very comfortable not only in writing my thoughts, but in the character of the "Fabulous Pinay Diva" that I have created here in my blogs. I thought I was ready to forget the small town promdi that I used to be. But no. She's still lives in me and I sadly felt that I hardly know her now...

The first time I heard Miley Cyrus' song, "The Climb," I already know that this is my kind of song. Rightly so. Here's the video of the song that moved me...



Long time ago, I have climbed on different mountains, and I still do... but just thinking of how far and how fast I have climbed now, I can see that the view is just beautiful... but it's not about the view that mattered inside my heart.

It's the climb.

No comments:

Subscribe Now: Feed Icon