
Everyone, please be nice and say "Hello" to Paco, the African Gray Parrot!This is Paco's story: He was given away to us by a local friend who is moving to the city, and she couldn't take him along with her. (Gasp!) She had him for a long, long time, and she's really saddened to give him up.... (Weep!) He was quiet and thinking, "Where am I and what am I doing here?"
His beautiful cage is in our shoe/mud room for now as I thought he can't be with my puppies. I thought we will try to get rid of him eventually and try to find him a new home, and that he'll just hang out with us for a while... or so I thought! Until last night when my husband told me that Paco will now be our third (adopted) child, and that he will be Lily's new little brother... (Oh, no!)
When Paco heard this, he started to become more comfortable and he tried to win my heart by letting me hear him sing along American Idol last night. So, I took this video of him today and he was like singing to me "Happy April Fool's Day, Momma!" Please take a bird moment to hear his heart-winning voice...
The most important story I will ever tell is the story I tell to myself about myself. This story creates my reality and moves my life towards my passion and purpose.
Wednesday, April 1, 2009
My April Fools Day Surprise
The other night, my husband called me that someone is on the way to deliver a "something" to me and that I should take it from the handler... And that he will explain everything later! I said, OK! Five minutes later, my baby boy (Shih Tzu), Shilo, was scared and nervous to death and won't stop barking, and my little brat girl, Lily, has been curious, anxious, and delirious of our new feathery visitor in a tiny doggy carrier.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
I was just watching this video in full length and I think he said his name "Paco"... Did i hear it right?
It's confirmed. He said "Paco" at 0:51!! I wonder what else he knew...
Post a Comment