I'm not sure if this is sensitive to share to all but I know it's hilarious (at least in my opinion)!
A couple of weeks ago, I attended a birthday party of my friend's son in Park City. After grabbing my plate of greasy but delicious Filipino food, I sat on a table next to a beautiful Mexican woman carrying her newborn child... alone in this patio table. Being my friendly self, I started the conversation about how pretty her baby is and how old and what's her name... blah, blah, blah.... and a minute later, her left boob happily and candidly joined our conversation. No kidding! I was totally disoriented for a minute and shocked how quickly this all happened, and I understood that very moment why there was no one sitting on her table. It was not a friendly nor a pleasurable site.
But that is not all.... I refused to move to another table. Instead, I stared at her exposed milkful boob ashamed to myself... and I thought, was that her freaking areola? I looked at it again, and again, and again... and yes, it was horrible and as big as her baby's face!!
I know I wanted to become a mother someday... but give me a break! I ain't having that thing.
So did I tell her? No. I was too ashamed to myself. I'll tell you if you have a bugger or if you're fly is open (no, I won't), but this time, I didn't say a word... until now.
Few days before this happened, me and my husband watched the 40-Year-Old Virgin movie of Steve Carrel (highly recommended to all but beware of the language!). My favorite funniest scene in the movie was the speed dating scene with the woman with exposed breast while she was casually interviewing... I didn't know that it was a premonition that I will encounter such blah moment in real life.
The moral of the story is, no plunging necklines to new moms, please! Yeah, your baby is cute but your boob isn't! Just keep them to yourself.
No comments:
Post a Comment