My mind hurts for just thinking of what could be so inspirational about me to talk about here. When I just wanted to be silly and goofy and a little mean sometimes (because I really don't get to do that in real life!) Let's see if these recent situations can count...
Last night I was in Walgreens to get a few items, and all of a sudden, I felt the ground shaking around me when I heard this little girl screaming at the top of her lungs! I went around the other aisle to check what was that about, and saw this toddler throwing everything out of her mom's cart while crying her soul out from her potty mouth (telling her mom to shut up!). What I saw was this little wrathful villain child giving her poor mother some bloodbath in the baby aisle. Alright, I love to have a kid, but no, thanks. I thought that was inspiring for me to just keep a simple life.
In the news this evening is about this mom in Salt Lake who blogged about her encouter in saving her baby from drowning. She got 200,000+ hits in her blog. I thought that was inspiring on how to popularize my blog. Maybe I can share here that early this week, I panicked in tears when I gave a small grilled pork chop with small bone to my boy Shih Tzu, Shilo, and he just swallowed the whole thing! I screamed and cried like a mad woman while I was rubbing my dog and I was worried that it will get stucked in his throat, or intestines, or that it will puncture his internal organs, and cause him to bleed to death, so I was ready to call 911! My husband came running down and saw me shaking the poor dog upside down and he tried to calm me down! How can I calm down when Shilo could die because he swallowed this bone that I gave him? My husband comforted me and told me, "It's just a little bone, honey. It will come out so just watch out for it." I've been watching it to come out for 3 days now, and there's nothing... Shilo is alive and well and still begging me for some more pork chop. So, was that drama inspirational enough?
Sorry, I'll try again next time.
No comments:
Post a Comment