Wednesday, February 3, 2010

Who's this "What's Your Fierce Face?"

Wait a minute. Who is this new chic trying to face me out here in my own fabulous vlog? Who is this "what's your fierce face" talking about changing "what's your fierce tone" here in my vlog? No, no, no. The Promdi gal may have left but the Fabulous Pinay still rules this blog and remains the queen. I am fun and I am cute, and there ain't no changing me.... There is no intervention happening in this place. Sorry to my audience if I'm ruining your expectations.

So, here's my word to you, Miss I Am Sasha Fierce Your Face.... You can get your own blog and write about what you do, and what you are fierce about. You can talk about what you're good at like empowering yourself and becoming some high powered career woman in teased hair, dark lips, black suit and pointy stilettos eating men for lunch and then spitting them out.... But aren't you that already? So what else is there to talk about....

Okay, stop this alter-ego now.

What I'm trying to say here really is that I have created a new blog that you all should be aware of and this is my new URL, http://czarinatrinidadatwork.blogspot.com/. Since I can't be the real me here in the Confessions of a Fabulous Pinay blog anymore (never, ever)... I thought it will be nice if I can be just a normal human being like everyone else with unique passions, career goals, talents to share and dreams to fulfill... and write about it (of course!). So if you know me and wanted to watch out what I'm doing to become a better person and a dynamic professional in 365 days... Please cheer me if you believe in me...you have to subscribe and follow my new blog that I call "My Personal Branding Project."

Ok, Fabulous Pinay, you can have your own lights, camera, action, now.

No comments:

Subscribe Now: Feed Icon