Thursday, March 18, 2010

Got Busy on Facebook + Image Makeover in my Blog!

Hello to all my fabulous friends out there! I wanted to change to a friendly tone from now on here in my blog. I want to sound like how I would talk to you, if you ever met me in real life. I'm always bubbly and fun, and I thought that's how this fabulous blog should be... like me for real.

I have updated the look of my confessions blog today, because it needed a new face and a new spirit. It's been soooo long and it has begged me for a makeover and a face lift and two shots of botox! So did you like my new updated fresh look? I'm sure you won't miss the old cowgirl here.... ha-ha-ha!

It's been a couple of weeks since I blogged and let me tell you, I've been busy! I've been busy in FACEBOOK, seriously! It has been my outlet to find and share my joy and inspiration to my friends. I was micro-blogging there almost daily and it was sooo fun, especially to interact with new and old friends and my kababayans.

So I liked posting quotes that emphasizes on the things that I wanted to attract to come to me... like success, love, patience, relationship, friendship, overcoming fear, even reading! Whatever I felt passionate about that day. Until one day, I got a comment that I should post my own quotes... after some few blah moments, I finally found my own keys to my own wisdom box! Here's what I quoted:

"It's not the perfect hair, make-up, teeth, outfit, or figure that makes a woman truly beautiful. It is what she believes and feels inside.... It is her value and wisdom. It is her power and humility. It is her grace and kindness." By Czarina Trinidad 3/18/2010

I thought that was pretty good for my first original one! I want to discuss this further in my next post so keep checking me here if you want to hear what I have to say about a topic that I'm passionate about.

Keep believing in "you,"
Czarina

2 comments:

Czarina Trinidad said...

I wanted to THANK my wonderful photographer, Weston Fuller of wfullerphotography.com for my new official headshots! He was amazing to work with! It was my very first professional photo shoot in years. I thought I have matured gracefully and I'm glad he caught that!

Anonymous said...

Author: Linda Onita Hardin-Atkins
Title: Thoughts are Things With
Sterling Wings
ISBN: 978-1-60911-248-6
www.strategicpublishinggroup.com html

Press Release: 04/19/2010

There is power in the spirit to create whatever we want to create through our beliefs. We need only look within;spirit is alive and working all the time.
Linda!!

Subscribe Now: Feed Icon