Monday, March 19, 2012

Keeping my Spark Alive at IGNITE YOUR SPARK 2012

I spent two and a half days this weekend at the IGNITE YOUR SPARK 2012 National Leadership Conference for Women Changing The World in Salt Lake City. I'm proud to say that I've been part of this women's tribe since last year as I want to network with like-minded women of my kind - the fierce and independent woman who knows what she wants in life and decides to get it... the empowered woman who is in charge of her self and her future!

Last year, I came to network and be inspired by my favorite authors and speakers like Lisa Nichols, and find myself a mentor or a life and career coach. I believe in investing in myself personally and for my chosen sales profession. This year, I wanted to be inspired to find MY bigger purpose in life. I came with an open mind and an open heart to challenge myself to do something that I have never done before so I can have what I never had before...

I had three things on my list that I wanted to take away from this conference: First is to claim another dream. I'm in a career transition right now and I believe that I have lived my dream career from two years ago, and now I want to claim another bigger dream career in 2012. Second is to find that bigger purpose in my life, like be part of a new movement or volunteer in a group that serves women of all kind, age, size, race and circumstance in life to make them feel better about themselves - empower them in some ways that I can be truly passionate about... Last is to vulcanize my passion in living my legacy and keeping my spark alive as long as I love and live!

This transformational conference has been a compelling event for me personally. This marks the day in my life that I let my true passion and inspiration lead my life's decisions. I've learned throughout the past years that life is about deciding my possibilities in my career, the groups I choose to support, and in many other aspects of my life.

Before I continue and finally revive my writing of my story here in my blog, here's the inspirational introduction video of Ignite Your Spark.... And I hope you find a way to join us in 2013!

No comments:

Subscribe Now: Feed Icon