The most important story I will ever tell is the story I tell to myself about myself. This story creates my reality and moves my life towards my passion and purpose.
Monday, March 30, 2009
Check out my new UTAH SAVVY DIVA Blog
As you can see, I did a little bit of an experiment here in my blog featuring where I work, and I was surprised that I have increased my readership just by featuring my resort. Since I wanted to keep doing this blogging of my work, I have created a new blog just dedicated for my professional life and my passion in promoting Utah as a travel destination, especially the Wasatch County area, emphasizing on fun things to do and where to go in Heber Valley and Midway, Utah, where I live and work! So if you like my Zermatt Resort Blog, please follow instead my new UTAH SAVVY DIVA Blog at http://czarinatrinidadatwork.blogspot.com/. See you there!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment