So, I am revealing half of my identity here (my professional life, yikes!) and I can't believe my gut that I waited for more than a year to do this. I wanted the world to know about my thoughts, so why not share my "other beautiful world" at the Zermatt Resort in Midway, Utah.
I posted here some photos of my family when they visited the Zermatt Resort back in the summer in 2008. I thought of posting my personal photos here rather than copying what's already in our website. And why not use real people and guests such as my Mom, Dad, my husband and brother as models?
This is the front of the Hotel Der Baer. A friendly, accordion-playing bronze bear statue will welcome you!
I always mention our big blue skies here in Utah, and here's a proof! This is not in Switzerland, but it definitely looks like and feel like you are in Switzerland!
I thought I would post several blogs about Zermatt tonight, so you'll see more above this with more posts and photos of my family bonding at Zermatt Resort!! How fun! (Now, I'm missing my family, and wishing it is summer soon! It's still snowing up here...)
No comments:
Post a Comment