Wednesday, March 25, 2009

Relaxing at Zermatt Resort

The best way to relax my dad and brother is to let them play chess, whether it's in our outdoor life size chess area, or indoor in our upper lobby!
My mom just likes to relax by just looking at the beautiful view of Heber Valley. She tells me how lucky I am that I live in this country, especially in this peaceful valley, and that I work at an amazing place. This is their view from their Penthouse Suite's balcony of Hotel Der Baer.
This is Zermatt Resort's finest accommodations! Penthouse Signature Suite with two queens is ideal for family! I spoiled them for a few days here!

This is our Spa Lounge by our Wellness Center. If you have a spa appointment, this is where you will be meeting your therapist. This room is so cozy and relaxing!
This is our Wellness Center where our guests can work out during their stay. We also have a big Steam Room, another relaxation room, and individual wet/dry sauna in the male and female locker rooms!
This our Best of State Day Spa! This is my personal favorite place. Last weekend, I treated my self to a 3-hour half day package! I got an hour body scrub, an hour massage, and an hour facial! It was definitely a spa heaven on earth! I deserved it!
When you have multiple treatments, this is your in-between-treatments waiting area!! When you buy a treatment, you are also privileged to use our steam rooms, wellness center, relaxation rooms, indoor and outdoor swimming pools and hot tubs! That's why people can spend a whole day just relaxing here at Zermatt Resort while being pampered! Click here to check our Spa Menu!
The best hot tub ever with waterfalls! This is inside our indoor pool area. Our outdoor pool is connected to the indoor pool. There is also a separate hot tub outside! Every hotel guest at Zermatt Resort has a photograph at this waterfall!
This is at our Schneitter's Restaurant where we have our Best of State Sunday Brunch! We also have the best Seafood Buffet on Fridays, and the new Italian Buffet on Saturday nights. We also have a Pancake Buffet for breakfast on Saturdays! Yum!
This is at our Matty's Bistro, our comfort-food resto just right across the hotel lobby. My favorite items here are the Knife and Fork Caesar Salad with Salmon, Chicken Burger, and the Reuben!!! We have the best french fries, too!
Come and visit and taste Zermatt Resort now so you have your own story to tell! My top two highly recommended activities while at Zermatt: spend a day at our wellness center and spa, AND indulge in one or two or all of our buffets at Schneitter's Restaurant! For more info, visit our website at http://www.zermattresort.com/.
PS: I don't really understand why I have my glasses on that day in this photo! I look like a dork! But I'm sure I enjoyed my lunch!

No comments:

Subscribe Now: Feed Icon