Friday, January 16, 2009

My First Fabulous Pinay Video Blog!

I'm too tired and too lazy to write today. So, this is what I did! I took a video of myself talking! I thought my friends, family, and vlog followers would like to see me in person or in a video LIVE! (kinda, sorta!) This is very amateur I would say, because I shot just half of my face half the time here! But I had fun doing this and I think I would want to do this again! Hope you like it!

2 comments:

JLC❤️Bea said...

CP...I loved your video. It's so you. Grabe...so fab. I am happy to see that things are doing great for you. Still look beautiful as ever. I miss you and your kakalogan. Wala kang katulad...never met anyone can make me smile just by looking at your pictures.

Love you...miss you...take care and do keep in touch thru FB.

God bless....muwah!!!!

herana said...

I appreciate your comments very much and want to thank you.
By Discount Air Jordan

Subscribe Now: Feed Icon