The most important story I will ever tell is the story I tell to myself about myself. This story creates my reality and moves my life towards my passion and purpose.
Monday, January 5, 2009
My Blah Moment of the Day - Airport Security
I've turned myself into an expert traveller for the last couple of years. I knew exactly what to bring or to wear, or what NOT to bring or to wear to pass the strict airport security. Sometimes, the security personnel would even announce their "rules" in a funny way like, "Those folks from Texas, please remove all your buckles and belts, and your cowboy boots, and your hats! I know they're all pretty on you but they will not pass security!" Or, "No bottled water, orange juice or any form of liquid will pass through the security, except for up to 3 ounces of baby formula!" I happened to be stucked in line at the Chicago airport, and I really, really needed to pee really bad, if you know what I mean! So I asked the security, "Will my full bladder pass this security check?"
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment