The most important story I will ever tell is the story I tell to myself about myself. This story creates my reality and moves my life towards my passion and purpose.
Friday, December 26, 2008
My Greatest Christmas Gifts EVER
I can't help but be emotional today (day after Christmas). All I asked God for the whole year is to HEAL two of my closest friends who are battling cancer. It's been a hard year for me just accepting this and realizing how precious life is. I prayed to God that I don't need anything else this Christmas but for my friends to SURVIVE this trial in their lives. God has answered my prayers. God bless my friends, Jose (with wife Lisa), and Marlyn. Please continue to be strong and have faith. You both inspired me, and made me more thankful than ever for your love and friendship. I look forward to celebrating more Christmases with you. (Sorry, if I didn't ask permission to post your photos here, but you all look good and happy here... It's just perfect!).

Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment