A guy friend happily announced that he will finally be “snipped” this week. I asked him what “snipped” was. He said, “Czarina, that’s what they do to guys who should not have anymore kids.” Apparently, he already over-exceeded the Utah reproduction limit. OK, I get it now. So I came to him and asked him how that "snipping" procedure is done, and he was clueless. So I asked him instead, “Do you want to know what they did to my dog when they snipped him?” “What did they do?” he asked. I said, “Well, he was put to sleep first…” “And then what happened?” he was curious. I opened wide my big eyes and my big mouth and said, “They sucked his b@lls out! I think they vacuumed it or something!” He turned pale and crippled, and started crying to his disbelief. I felt so sorry for the guy and I thought to myself, “Poor puppy!”
PS: Due to the graphic content of this blog, there will be no picture exhibition.
No comments:
Post a Comment