The most important story I will ever tell is the story I tell to myself about myself. This story creates my reality and moves my life towards my passion and purpose.
Sunday, December 7, 2008
My BLAH Moment of the Day - Utah Jazz
So last Friday, my husband asked me to watch a live Utah Jazz basketball game in Salt Lake City's Energy Solutions Arena. I have been wishing to do this for so many years. Not prepared at all and too tired from work, I did not have a chance to change outfit at all! I realized I was overdressed when I showed up with my tall boots, long skirt and woolcoat, when everybody was in their sweats, jeans and snickers. My husband made fun of me and said, "Honey, you don't look like you're going to a Jazz game. You look like you're going to the Mormon Temple to watch a Tabernacle Choir Concert. Or better, you look like a Mormon Missionary sneaking out of the Temple." I wonder where he is learning all these witty comments.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment