I didn't realize for sometime now that I have not been writing as much lately and I must have lost all my readers, if I ever had any. They must have thought that I was just another lame blogger after all. My 2009 confessions was not impressive to me at all.
I know what kind of happened to me. I believe this happens to a lot of new bloggers who are confused about their niche! I have no niche, period. I could not identify with any niche in blogging and that's hard. This is not a diet or beauty blog. It is not a travel, tourism, art, music, food, political or technical blog. That means that if I want to make this blogging work for me in an ideal world, I need to identify my audience and give them something that they want. I thought I failed in that category as this blog is too personal and I don't know if I have something to give to any audience at all.... And then I stopped blogging.
But what the heck? I knew few friends enjoyed reading my thoughts and my funny childhood stories. And even some few people I don't know from the other side of the globe. I must have given them something they like. Something that I can connect with them. I don't know what it is but there is this little spirit in me that said "keep blogging, keep blogging!!"
And that's what I'm going to do. Confessions must go on! All say now, AMEN!
1 comment:
CZ, I'm still enjoying reading your blog...keep blogging. frb
Post a Comment