Friday, January 22, 2010

My Life Defined by High Definition and Constipation (and Future in Acting? LOL!)

Last month, I got us a new PS3/Blu-Ray Player. I now know the difference of high definition TV, and I never expected it could change my life forever. HDTV, if you'll let me define it, means I now can see Megan Fox's sweat and freckles, Angelina Jolie's deep wrinkles, Amy Adam's pores and blemishes, and Meryl Streep's fine lines all over her face, and I thought that was just absurd and unreal. I brought my quest and addiction to this high definition vision to my eye doctor yesterday during my annual eye exam, and I asked him that I want a super power high definition contact lenses! And gladly he said, that there is now such a thing and it's called toric lenses, and guess what, they even have it in my Freshlook Colorblends in color green!

Constipation. Yes, I want to talk about it. I thought I was going through such miserable phase of my life this week when I felt my body is refusing to you know what. I blamed it on my cold medicine. I blamed it on the weather. And I blamed it on my PMS. I even blamed my dogs. I finally realized that this is only a state of my mind. So here's what I did, instead of me stressing out and thinking about bloating, breaking out more blemishes, shame and hair loss, etc. because of this constipation, I have to reverse my thinking. So I thought about thinking about the toilet. Like how beautiful it is, and how peaceful I can be when I'm in the toilet. The toilet. The toilet. The toilet. And it worked and it's over.

For you all following my talent audition blog, I did get a call last week, and they wanted me to come back for a second audition and workshop with a casting director in late Feb. I may sound excited in my blog but the reality here is that I thought I walked in in a wrong audition. I was hoping it was a modeling audition! So I thought this second invitation was unexpected. But hey, I plan to show up and see what this audition really is all about and if this has any part of my future. Stay tuned.

No comments:

Subscribe Now: Feed Icon