"Me, Me, Me, Me!!!"
That's what personal blogs are all about, especially my blogging. I had an issue about that, too. (Oh, yeah, I'm not done about my issues, yet!) I've been doing this for a while now and it became a fun hobby and routine for me, and sometimes, I think that people thought of me as a super self-absorbed and a self-centered diva.... an egotistical, narcissistic, selfish, arrogant bitch! That's true. But that's not true. OK, fine, it is true. That's what it's supposed to be.
People read my personal vlogs because they want to know me and they hope I have something funny to say. I write my blog to share my thoughts and extremely important experiences and highlights of my day, or of my life in general. For example, my silver white hair shining on top of my head, or my smelling like Mexican food.... When I say something cliche, or a metaphor, symbolizing me or my emotions and opinions, readers react differently and they can take me so seriously. It was really not a big deal but I get bothered at times. I have to get over that, and be like Paris Hilton, who just smiles all the time, whether she's loved and hated at the same time.
But who the hell cares! I shouldn't. This is my blog and I'm going to own it. So enough with my tenth round of blogging issues, and let's start talking about the reality star of this awesome vlog... ME, ME, ME, ME!
No comments:
Post a Comment