I'm going to welcome the new year later....
Last night as my husband was driving home from Salt Lake City, I told him that my van (yes, I drive a Dodge Mommy Van!) has "Service Engine Soon" lighted for a while now, and I asked him what should I do. He suggested that I bring my van to this mexican auto repair place in town to have it checked.
ME, dramatic: I feel I'm always getting ripped off by these mexican auto repair place, like they charge me more than they should....(didn't tell him that sometimes I feel they look at me like they haven't seen a woman before.)
Hubby, smarty: Next time you go to a car repair shop, you should not look like you, you know what I mean? Leave all your bling-bling and high heels at home, take off your make up, mess up your hair, wear a baseball cap, wear some sweat pants, and smell like habanero sauce... then you will not be ripped off.
ME, thinking: OK. So I need to look like Maxima Lavandera, and smell like mexican food.... That's HOT!
I thought my van said "Service Engine Soon" and not "Service Make-Under Soon".....
No comments:
Post a Comment