The Buzz Interview
February 12th, 2008
My blogs became an overnight sensation among my friends and some passers by in Friendster. Many were entertained, some have related to my stories, and few were intrigued… So I was invited by Boy Abunda, Christie Fermin and Ruffa Gutierrez who read through it, too, and wanted to interview me about my blogs, peoples’ violent reactions, outrageous comments and messages that I’ve been receiving.
Boy: Czarina, welcome to The Buzz. The reason why we invited you here today in our show is because some of your blog fans have different reactions and comments about your writings. Hilig mo ba talaga itong magsulat?
CZ: I was English Major in college, and I always had the passion to write. I am also gifted with sense of humor. I recently found an opportunity blogging here in Friendster, simply to connect with my friends. At first, I thought it will be a good practice for me. But I didn’t expect at all that I could catch people’s attention.
Christie: Ang daming natatawa at meron ding nabubwisit sa mga blogs mo. Anong masasabi mo dito?
CZ: Ang masasabi ko lang po sa mga natutuwa ay salamat. Sa mga nabu-bwisit ay salamat din. It only means that my blogs are effective and it is stimulating their minds and emotions whether they know me personally or not, or whether they think that my writing is a talent, or whether they think na wala lang akong magawa.
Ruffa: I’m just curious about your promdi blogs. You have highlighted about your being promdi looking, and baduy. I don’t see that at all in your pictures now. You also have received comments from your old friends na parang gandang ganda sila sa’yo ngayon. Bakit parang shocked sila sa bagong hitsura mo ngayon? Pangit ka ba dati?
CZ: Actually isa akong “kuba” dati…. Medyo duling, mahaba ang baba at may bigote! I admit I did some extreme makeover over the years that I lived here in America. Since I can’t afford to pay plastic surgeons, I decided to submit myself to some medical students na kailangang mag-practice ng cosmetic surgery para libre. So yun, successfully, eto na ako ngayon.
Boy: I received a message from one of your blog fan to ask you kung ikaw daw yung na-rape at yung nag-drugs nung college?
CZ: Baka hindi ko blog yung nabasa nya, or baka sya yung naka drugs at hindi naintindihan ang kwento ko.… What I mentioned in my blog was maraming nire-rape noong panahon na nagka-college ako. Wala pong masamang nangyari sa akin noon.
Christie: Anong gusto mo pang ibahagi sa mga readers mo ngayong nakuha mo na ang attention nila? Paano kung may maka-discover sa’yo and may mag offer sa’yo na magsulat sa magazines or newspapers?
CZ: I have a lot of things in mind that I wanted to write about, mostly funny stories based on my own experiences with other people and general views in life hopefully to inspire, na pwede ding haluan ng konting drama and excitement that my readers can relate to. Actually, someone has already offered me a job to write in Tiktik Magazine, but I turned down the offer. Mahirap din kayang mag-imbento ng kwento doon, tsaka maliit lang ang sweldo. Kailangan ko ng malaking kita ngayon lalo na at mahal na ang dog food. Itong si Lily, kumekerengkeng na at gusto ng mag make up at nagpapabili na ng cellphone!
Ruffa: I love your dogs! They are so adorable and sweet! Si Venice and Lorin, for a long time now, they’ve been asking me “Mom, when are you going to get us a puppy?” They are so in love with Lily! Pwedeng akin na lang si Lily?
CZ: Ano ka, hilo? Bumili ka kaya ng sarili mong aso, ‘no?
Boy: Kung isasapilikula ang buhay mo, sino ang gusto mong gumanap ng character mo? At bakit?
CZ: Si Rufa Mae Quinto, or si Ai-ai De Las Alas, kasi may pagka-Booba at Volta po ako in real life.
Christie: Nakakatawa ka! Napaihi tuloy ako sa’yo! Pwede kang maging comedian sa mga comedy bars!
CZ: Nagawa ko na yan dati pa… kaya lang mas maraming sumikat na mga bading na mas sexy kesa sa’kin, kaya nalaos na lang ako…. Kaya nagba-blog na lang ako ngayon.
Ruffa: Thanks again for coming to our show. One last request na lang. Pwedeng akin na lang si Lily? I promise I will feed her the best food, give her the best cell phone and make up…. Sige na, yehey!!!
CZ: Bakit ba ang kulit mo? Sabi ng hindi pwede, eh?
Disclaimer: This is only a fiction. But I run out of English and not able to translate it. Sorry.
No comments:
Post a Comment