I write very consciously and conscientiously. But I am also very gutsy and have made up stories and sometimes have misled people with my exaggerated content, and inexcusable sarcasm. But I like it! I love writing sch-tuffs and so I do it through blogging. In fact, I have 3 (or 4) of them here in Blogspot alone…. It’s sickening, I know. So, here’s what you can expect from my blogs from now on…
http://czarinatrinidad.blogspot.com/
This is my main blog, and you are in it! This is where I will practice writing continuously my profound contemplation and musing on a subject or series of subjects of a deep or abstruse nature in my usual gutsy and witty attitude as a writer… In other words, I am not shutting up!
Http://diaryofshiloandlily.blogspot.com/

This is my Shih Tzu blog. I tell people all the time that I have twins, and their names are Shilo and Lily. Hah! People buy it and so be it. To some people’s disbelief, they later on found out that they are not “real” kids after all, but puppies! There is no difference for me. As I said, I like “misleading” people as I find it very funny.
http://thehottienottiediva.blogspot.com/

This is my “Comedy VLOG.” No one should take their lives too seriously. So why will I? I just feel that I have so much more non-sense crap to say, and I just needed another bucket to throw-up all my silliness and craziness. I know, I sound different in my writing, but this VLOG is my big mouthpiece of my other (or real) personality.... the joker diva that is in me!
So hopefully, you’ll visit me here regularly and check out all my “musings”. If you know me as a friend or relative, or if you are one passerby and you find my writings amusing, then please subscribe, will you?
1 comment:
hi ate!
congratulations on your new blog! i watched your videos, i didn't know you can sing so well pala! hehehe! pwede ka nang gumawa ng mtv.
regards,
-babycyn-
Post a Comment