Monday, October 27, 2008

The Countdown to Gaining Back My Lost Inspiration and My Lost Waistline

I know that title was a mouthful.

I haven’t been writing a worthy blog for a long time now. Something seriously terrible happened…. I lost my inspiration, and worse, I LOST MY WAISTLINE! So sad… For the past month now, I’ve been wearing my ”big girl’s clothes” which I also call my “fat suits.” If I don’t do anything soon, my hips will deserve to have its own ZIP Code.

Let me skip the name-blaming game even if it’s always easier to point your miseries to others. Instead, I’d like to analyze my out-of-control behavior. OK, I admit, I’ve been stressed… and who isn’t? Isn’t that like a normal everyday battle of all people? So, this stress has caused me to make stress-eating a hobby. Now, it’s time to face the bloody truth. For the “nth” time now, I want to ‘discipline’ myself again… I want to feel good about myself again, inside and out, and hoping one day my lost inspiration will find me, and my lost waistline will find itself again beneath my growing love handles.

I am always a believer in writing down my goals and plans. It works for me, and it should work for all of you. So, I’ll be writing down now my goals to help me focus on my challenge. In fact, I'm keeping a private blog which is my own personal wellness diary here in blogspot. The countdown begins today, Monday, October 27, 2008. I was tipping at 140 lbs this morning according to my scale. I just want to be fit and fabulous at 130 lbs. Realistically, that’s my ideal weight if I want to get back to my "hotness" and maintain my curvy bombshell figure.

No comments:

Subscribe Now: Feed Icon