My Lonely Road to Amazing Grace
March 5th, 2008
“Goodbye, My Love, as I leave you, as this is the end of the road for us.”
My tears flow endlessly
My heart grows with pain
My mind can’t consume all my emotions
I have lost my hope and given up my dreams
I am nothing and worthless
I am a failure and I deserve no love from anyone
“God, crash this plane right now as I have no more reasons to live.”
My spirit is shaken
My life is meaningless
My faith is stolen
I am running out of breath
I want to die even just for a minute
I see my life shattered itself before me
“God, if you have better plans for me, then let me live.”
My face is pale and cold
My body is limp and light
My hands are shaking right now
I opened my eyesI sung my amazing grace
I heard the sweet sound that saved the wretch in me
“For I know the plans I have for you, declares the Lord,
plans to prosper you and not to harm you,
plans to give you hope and future.”
Jeremiah 29:11
No comments:
Post a Comment