The Emancipation of a Clone
August 16th, 2008
Czarina has had a tough Friday yesterday at work… Lots of shocking news and pressures she had no choice but to absorb. It all melted down into her bones and she’s at the edge of her seat now. No wonder she’s become withdrawn little by little everyday these past 2 weeks. She went home late last night again. She grabbed her babies in her arms which helped her to ease and calm down. She curled up on her side on her swing outside her deck enjoying the cool sunset breeze. I was watching her and she was just staring at nothing… trying to keep her eyes shut but can’t… trying to escape some sad reality from that day… trying to just quietly listen to the inner peace she has left within her soul… after being broken into pieces…
Hi! I’m Czarina’s Clone. Czarina needs some time to be alone and she won’t be writing for a while. But I will be. I don’t know why she’s acting dramatic lately… She must be watching too much TV drama like the telenovela “Iisa Pa Lamang”…. I also noticed that she’s been defensive and contrasting herself in her blog a lot…
Here’s how she’s coping up and here’s why it’s good that she’s going through some panic mode right now… First of all, she just opened her self to chatting on YM just the other night. I can’t believe she has ignored all her friends and family for years. She is finally converted to YM and was crazed getting in touch with her old high school friends and cousins. She’s really not into all this high-tech communication stuff until… Mr. Blackberry came to her life… configured him , and embraced him…
Czarina was actually having so much fun Friday afternoon after work… In fact, she had cocktails and appetizers with her girlfriends. If she was writing this, I know she’ll say she had some fancy drink like “Sex on the Beach”…. But since this is her clone reporting, (I’m more truthful than her) she had a super-size mug of raspberry lemonade. Here’s the highlight of her evening: One of her girlfriends invited her to a “Girls’ Slumber Party” on Tuesday, Aug. 19th, just here in town. Being the sheltered diva that she is, she learned that it’s actually a “Girl’s Toy Party”… Her eyeballs almost popped out of her eyes when she giggled and screamed in a climactic 10 decibels, “OH MY GOSH!!!” In short, she was psyched!! She turned red… was embarrassed but WILDLY excited! After a few testimonials from the group that is too taboo to describe here, she was finally convinced… And OH YES, OH YES, she is planning to come (it’s now on her calendar). I could see this little episode is so like “Sex and the City,” and Czarina is the new PROMDI character, indeed! She was like this little innocent girl about to be given away with a big dandy candy! I can’t wait to see her reaction on Tuesday night. But please don’t ask her about this because I will be in trouble and for sure she’ll ignore you. She’s very good at that… It say’s Manicure appointment on her calendar. Oh, is it really MAN-icure?
She’s usually self-conscious writing about her “bad girl image” experiences when she can write it in juicy details, which could be a VERY interesting post in her blog…. I have yet to convince her… One example is her “Britney-Spears-Gimme-More” act when she pole-and-cage-danced in a Lesbian/Gay Bar in Salt Lake early this spring with her friends. Yup, that’s where she got the “work out” idea from. Fantasy fulfilled. Check. Smiley face. Check. Violent reactions. Check. Check. Check.
No comments:
Post a Comment